A'udhu billahi mina sh-shaytaanir-rajeem! Bismillah...

Monday, December 7, 2009

At my mom's house

It was on 3rd day of birth, we were discharged and went to my maternal house. That is the first time I was traveling in a car, and I was seeing the 'world'. As usual I just didn't care about the sceneries, and I was all asleep. My auntis, uncle and grand parent were around me all the time. They carried me, kissed me, and talked to me..

The very next day I had a nice bath. Midwife -who takes care of me and my mom massaged me with coconut oil and bathed me in lukewarm water. It was a nice experience. I slept peacefully after that, just didn't care about things happening around me.
Photo: Sleeping after first massaging and bathing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for the visit! Appreciate your comments...

* Kindly leave your blog address in the comment. I will be more than happy to connect with you. Thanks! *