A'udhu billahi mina sh-shaytaanir-rajeem! Bismillah...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CSAAM April 2011: My two cents!


Dedicated to Child Sexual Abuse (CSA) awareness!
Thanks to the blogging community, for letting me know that this April is Child Sexual Abuse awareness month- a serious matter which is least discussed, especially in India. I appreciate your effort and hope that the efforts will continue even after this 'dedicated' month.

Why this post: I am forced to write something on this because I am deeply hurt by flipping through news channels/online news papers and reading harassment against children very often.
Continue Reading >>

2 comments:

  1. Salam alaikum Nishana, you have a very beautiful little girl (mashaAllah). I am happy to read your thoughts about motherhood and your journey in Islam.

    Thank you for letting me know about the above topic as well. You have a regular reader from now now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waalikkum salaam, Salma! Thank you very much for your visit and words..:) Above topic, I am sure that the harassment against children has an increasing importance these days, across the world. I hope you would write your thoughts on your blog as well. If we can make at least one mom or dad aware and vigilant on child's safety, I guess that would be a great achievement against social evils..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for the visit! Appreciate your comments...

* Kindly leave your blog address in the comment. I will be more than happy to connect with you. Thanks! *